Sunday, October 10, 2010

New to Polymer Creation!

This is my new hobby! Since having a baby, I tried to figure out something that I could sink myself into and drown out everything and relax and I found that something in Polymer clay! Just being able to create anything my mind could imagine, and anything my fingers can create, is so exciting. I hope with time, my knowledge of different things will grow and make me a better artist! :)

Honestly, I had NO idea what to do! I had this piece of clay in my hands, and I just stared at it. Few minutes later their were tiny little creatures in front of me, staring at me. A little, elephant, Lion, Penguin, Zebra, Giraffe, etc. I wouldn't say perfection! But not TOO bad.

With willingness to learn, I think that with time my creations will look better and better. My weakness I will need to overcome in my patience, I have always finished projects fast.

Well, I guess we'll see!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment