Thursday, October 21, 2010

Foxy!

 Body of the Fox is done, and now it is time to add the details! (the fun part lol)  :)
 All I did was add the white to the cheeks and the under-jaw, and took my needle point tool (if you don't have it, check it out on my Amazon listing on the right side of my blog!). I striated out the tail a bit, I think it looked better, you can keep it any way you prefer though of course!

 I added the white to the tail, and ears. Black for the legs, nose and eyes. To put the white over the tail and black around the feet, I used my pasta machine and set it to the thinnest setting and it worked perfectly (also in my blogs sidebar, check it out! It's a life saver!!)

 Close up, again I just took my needle point tool and stroked it on the clay to make the apperence of fur. Not to bad lol
Added roses from my previous post and ALL DONE! :)

I started making this as a Halloween gift (even though it isn't Halloween themed), for my Great Grandma and Grandpa Fox (hint their last name!). They have always loved foxes, so I decided to make one for them. I'm sure it will put a smile on my Great Grandparents face, something they need right now with my Great Grand-father in the hospital. I hope you all enjoyed this post! Please feel free to comment this post or any other one for requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment