Saturday, October 16, 2010

Baby Girl's Scrapbook!

I have been getting SO behind on my little girls scrapbook!! I didn't realize how late I was until I took pictures of it for this blog. How depressing! I gotta start finding the time to do it again!














Made an Envelop to put all her cards people sent for her when she was born! :)















Visitng with the grandparents again! Love you guys! :)















Her First baby bath! 4 days old!















First Trimester!















2nd and 4rd Trimester!















Birth!















Birth cont.















Cont. Again haha

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Don't worry about getting behind...my daughter is about 2 1/2 years old and I still haven't finished her first year album. (Found you at BloggyMoms! I'm a scrapbooker too - http://www.scrappinmemories4u.com)

    ReplyDelete